The Marketing and Transaction Assistant reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing and supports the Sr. Transaction Coordinator in playing a critical role in supporting the sales and marketing team and community managers in marketing and selling homes and fulling home purchases in compliance with federal and state laws.
General Job Duties
Typical duties include helping with the creation of marketing plans for social media, reviewing home ads and call tracking metrics, and inputting text, data and graphics in order to fulfill manufactured home transactions.
Specific Job Duties
- Develops social media campaigns and monitor results including SEO
- Utilizes Call Tracking Metrics (CTM) to assess traffic and success of ad placements
- Trains sales team and community managers on CTM
- Monitors Inspire Communities website accuracy including home ads and new communities acquired
- Develops branded marketing materials for use in new or repositioned communities and monitor distribution to the communities
- Distributes adverse action letters for all communities
- Reviews and processes “Unable to Meet Conditions” applicants
- Inputs Site Swaps in Manage America (MA) and Back Office (BO) for all Regions
- Provides BO Support, Administration, Auditing, etc. for all Region
- Provides BO training for new users and refresher courses for all Regions
- Performs home title tracking for all communities and new acquisitions for all Regions
- Assists the Sr. Transaction Coordinator in reviewing closing packages and processing sales commissions for all Regions
- Reviews brokered listings terms and ensures completions for all Regions
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- One to two years of real estate or property management experience preferably in the Manufactured Homes or similar industry
- Strong organizational skills are required to plan and schedule meetings
- Excellent analytical skills are required to break down problems and gather information from multiple sources and organize information for analysis
- Must be able to multi-task and have a high degree of self-control to maintain a composed, problem solving approach when faced with controversial issues and pressing time demands
- Must be a team player with superior customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication is required to clearly express ideas, information or concerns
- Must be able to develop relationships, credibility and rapport and relate to others in an honest and straight forward manner while incorporating cooperation, trust and respect
- Adaptability is required to deal with changes in situations, direction or difficult customers
- Must have a high level of integrity to handle confidential information
This position may require some overnight travel to other offices and communities across the US.
In the performance of this job, the employee will be required to sit, use hands and fingers, or feel objects or tools or controls, talk and listen to hear. The employee will also be required to stand, walk, reach and lift objects with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Where possible, reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified candidates.
**Inspire Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer